Before we can build your app for iOS and Android we need to gather some information from you. Some of what is needed is requested in the Origami App Builder settings, but not all. Below please find a checklist of everything needed to create the first builds.
While it is possible to create a test build for Android without your Google Play credentials, it is not possible to do the same for iOS. Please let us know which builds you need and we’ll provide the email of our developer accounts so you can add it as an authorized user. This will allow us to sign your app with your account keys and make them available for testing.
Before you are able to complete some of the Settings Integrations steps in Origami App Builder, you need to know your ap bundle ID. This is a unique string used to identify your app. Typically, a reverse domain is used and we will adopt this notation.
If your website domain is
yourdomain.com, your app bundle ID will be
com.yourdomain.www. You will use this ID to setup restrictions for the Google API credentials and Facebook App.
- Origami App Builder : Fill in the App name and upload the Launch screen and App Icon.
- Origami App Builder Learn more. : Upload (optional) a language file.
- Email us the answers to the Android Keystore Questions below, or the SHA-1 certificate fingerprint if you are enrolled in Google Play App Signing.
After you complete the first step we’ll provide you the information needed to complete the second step below.
- Origami App Builder Learn more. : fill out the integrations settings.
- Email us the iplist file for your Google OAuth iOS key.
If you want to manage your own app signing keys for Android, please send us the answers to the following questions so we can generate your Android keystore file. We’ll be sending you a copy of this file which is very important to be able to continue uploading updates for your app. Without this file you cannot publish updates.
Keystore generation questions
- What is your first and last name?
- What is the name of your organizational unit? If you run a small business you can use “Development”
- What is the name of your organization?
- What is the name of your City or Locality?
- What is the name of your State or Province?
- What is the two-letter country code for this unit?
If you are enrolled or wish to enroll in Google Play App Signing, so Google can securely manage your app signing keys, then we just need you to Email us the app signing SHA-1 certificate fingerprint which you can find under .